Terms of service
Disclaimer: OnTherapies is not a professional medical body. Any information contained in any listings, publications, comments, blog posts etc. are for entertainment purposes only. All information is intended for general guidance and must not be considered a substitute for the advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
OnTherapies makes no warranties or representation of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this website, therapist listings, social media pages, blog posts etc. It holds no responsibility for any therapist or client associated with the OnTherapies business.
If a client is requesting medical diagnosis or medication, the client must seek the advice of their healthcare professional.
Therapist are requested to follow and adhere to the following guidelines ;
- Acknowledge to clients that you are working with energy. Make it clear you do not diagnose, treat or prescribe (unless qualified in your country to do so). Clients should seek professional care from their health care provider if symptoms persist.
- Take care of your client’s personal information. Keep it confidential.
- Keep positive with comments about other health and healing practices and practitioners.
- Treat each client with respect, kindness, and non-judgment. The purpose is to enable clients to feel better about themselves and empower them to live a better life.
- Be aware of health laws that affect therapists in your part of the world, about what can be performed and claimed. For example, in Australia, you cannot make claims that you ‘heal’ or ‘diagnose’ conditions.
- Be accurate with claims in advertising your services.
- Provide a comfortable and safe environment for your client.
- Maintain clear and concise boundaries with clients. Provide information of the availability and costs of services you provide upfront before the client is in session.
Important Message: Only Good Apple’s Here! Why we need the right people to join OnTherapies
The old saying ‘a bad apple’ is often used to describe a person who spoils the experience for others. One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel of apples and we don’t want that for you.
We have created some guidelines to ensure your experience is maximised by attracting all good apples! Everything is energy so we keep high standards of good energy so there is a positive experience for you and others.
It is our number one priority and we are grateful to those who are appreciative and respectful. To protect all OnTherapies clients and therapists, we reserve the right to remove any clients or therapists if they are not keeping to the guidelines;
- Any person and their associates who affects the overall morale of OnTherapies
- Energy affects all of us so any pattern of negative feedback that has been received from clients or therapists will be taken seriously and the person may be removed from associations with OnTherapies.
- All Therapists are to provide their own indemnity insurance as OnTherapies does not cover their liabilities.